Saturday, January 29, 2011

iProcrastinate


One of the other applications I found while browsing the Mac Store was the iProcrastinate application. The application is suppose to help you keep yourself organized and on track. It allows you to create categories for classes/subjects, and then allows you to add the task at hand to the appropriate class/subject. You are also given the options to add steps to the project, as well as files linked to it. Now, this is all fine and dandy, but the program barely helps you. It makes no attempt to notify you when a project is due. There is no alert that comes up saying "I see you haven't been working, GET TO WORK!". It would be nice if they add the ability to sync with iCal, that would also make things more convenient. More or less I have found this program to waste my time. However, for now I am holding on to it in the event they update it and make it more useful.

~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment