Monday, January 3, 2011

Google Labs


Over the weekend I was toying around with my Gmail Settings, and I noticed something called Google Labs. Google Labs is essentially features that are being tested for future release. So I started browsing the Gmail Google Labs to see if there was anything of use to me. I found quite a few items which I decided to turn on, some for testing, and other because I use them daily.
Things I turned on:
  • Advanced IMAP Controls
  • Google Docs Preview in Mail 
  • Insert Image Button 
  •  Mark As Read Button 
  •  Mark as Unread Button 
  •  Message Sneak Peak 
I may play around with more in the future, but this batch is enough to make gmail even better for my purposes. To access Google Labs, click on "Settings" and then click on the "Labs" tab. From there you can change which labs you want on or off.

~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment