Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I can see...in 3D

Over the weekend I booted up my hackintosh and into my Windows disk to play some TF2. I then started to think "When was the last time I update my graphics driver?". The more I thought about it, the more I realized it had not been for a while. With this sudden realization, I headed over to Nvidia's website to find my graphics card. I looked it up, found the driver, and downloaded it. I then proceeded to run the installer. The installer only took about 5-10 minutes. When it was done I found myself with brand new options "Turn 3D on" and "Turn 3D off". I was quite amazed at the fact that my card, the Nvidia 9800 GT with 1GB DDR3, could do 3D! I don't have 3D glasses, but if I ever get some I will definitely try it out and see how it looks. Do your computer do 3D? If so how is it? Leave a comment below!

~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment