Monday, October 18, 2010

Stop Chewin' My Wires!

Those of you who have cats, you know how frustrating it can be when they get to your wires. Well, as a gamer, it is the worst thing for me. I have a tendency to leave wires on the floor, out in the open, everywhere. My most recent encounter with wire chewing, my xbox headset. My cat chewed straight through the wire. Some of you may say "Oh big deal, just get a new headset". I disagree highly with that statement for one reason, I hate the new xbox headsets. Who ever had the idea to move the mute button from the area near my thumbs to up on my chest is as absolute idiot. In what way, at all, does that make any sense? Anyway, back to what I was saying. I headed over to Ebay and searched for the headset that I wanted. Sure enough, there is a company out there that makes the old headsets for only $5 each. Game Infinity makes the headsets, and for $5 each it is a great deal. I did myself a favor and bought four just incase there was another incident with my cat. Lesson learned: Keep wires hidden!

~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment