Sunday, October 10, 2010

And They Told Me I Was Wrong

As many of you may remember, a while back I had an issue with the new macbook charger I got. I went to the store, got it replaced and that one didn't work either. Then I went to the genius bar and they said "We don't understand why it doesn't work, it should". So they gave me back my old one. And after all this I thought I was done, until two days ago when I received a software update. What was in the software update you may ask? A fix for the charging problem that I was experiencing. So pretty much what I learned from this is the following: Major corporations don't like to admit that they are wrong and you are right. It kind of bugs me that they can't just say "Yes there is a problem, here is a new charger until we can fix it". What they told me was that a "select few" were having this problem. So I ask you, what do you make of all of this? Leave a comment with your thoughts.

~Dave

2 comments:

  1. He who persists pervails. Way to go Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. But... It's Apple! I... I payed for the Apple service? I'm a customer and what is this? Wait, I'm not. Nevermind.

    ReplyDelete