Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Game Purchase: Fallout New Vegas

Today marks the release of the new game, Fallout New Vegas. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC owners get ready to enter the post apocalyptic world of Fallout. This time, the story is set in Vegas. The gameplay remains the same as previous fallout games. I personally have never tried my hand at the Fallout series, but thought I would give this one a try since my friend convinced me to. In addition to release, it has been announced that DLC is already in the works and will be released later on. Although my schedule is quite busy, I plan on making sometime, if possible, to play this game. For those of you who have the game already, what do you think of it?

~Dave

P.S Tomorrow's update will be sent out around 8PM since it will be on the Back to the Mac conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment