Friday, October 15, 2010

Ooooh! It Buuuuurns!

Recent studies have shown that using your laptop on your lap, or exposed skin for that matter, is dangerous. The studies showed that the constant change of hot and cold on the skin cells damaged the cells to the point where they were cracked, brittle or worse. In addition, some cases lead to skin cancer. Now, this is no big surprise to me as I was always told by my Dad "Keep your laptop off your lower waste to knee area, you will severely damage some important body parts." That, in itself, was enough for me to listen. In general, I never put my laptop on my lap, but when I do I use a pillow or something else so that I keep a distance between me and the heat. This is a heads up for all you laptop users out there, keep it off and keep yourself safe!

~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment