Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Custom USB Flash Drive - Bulk, Promotional, Wholesale, Branded USB Flash Drives

Custom USB Flash Drive - Bulk, Promotional, Wholesale, Branded USB Flash Drives. I recently discovered this website while surfing the web. I was really impressed with not only the selections of drives, but the ability to create your own USB flash drive. It is the perfect time to order a customized one too, because it is just in time for the holidays. From what I understand, you can create a design, and send it to them. They will then create a flash drive custom fit to your design. So, if you wish to spell out someone's name for their holiday gift, you can! I personally would like a 1x1 scale of a floppy drive which, when you slide the little metal piece on top, slides out the usb stick to connect to the computer. Just a little tid-bit before the holidays. I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving, there will be no update tomorrow.

~Dave

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I know that promotional flash drives are used a lot by corporations and companies for networking, and for branding and marketing purposes, but I never really thought about dishing one out as a gift at Christmas! It's a really good idea, especially if you have colleagues who are bloggers or in the IT field.

    ReplyDelete