Monday, November 1, 2010

Cover Up?

  I have come to notice now a days that people who have desktops tend to not cover it up. What do I mean by this? I mean putting a plastic cover/sheet over your computer case, monitor, and keyboard. It is very rare that I see anyone doing this. The reason that I do it, and most people don't realize the reason, is because it prohibits dust from entering my computer case, monitor, and keyboard. Your computer runs better when it is not all dusty. Dust cause more heat, which, in the long term, is bad for your computer. Dust on your screen can make it hard for you to see if you have to much. Dusting your screen off periodically can help. Then there is your keyboard, which will get harder to press the keys down because of the amount of dust underneath each key. The best way to clean your keyboard is to take every button off and clean with a Q-tip. I won't go into how to do that here, that is for another time. Always remember, the cleaner your computer, the longer it will last. I suggest that you use some T-shirts you don't like to cover your computer up if you haven't already.
~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment