Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Price Drop?

I was recently looking at the prices of some of the newer graphics cards out on the market, and they looked like they were pretty good. I was thinking of upgrading, but wasn't sure when to buy. I don't want to spend too much, but I would like a card that can handle good graphics. I looked at the EVGA 460 (Fermi) with 1GB DDR5 RAM. For the price that Newegg is selling it, about 150, it is a good buy. So I asked around to see if it was worth upgrading. Most people said they were good cards, but to wait till after the new year because the price would most likely drop and you could get more for your money. So now I will have to wait and see if the price drops on this card so I may get it. If not I will just wait it out.

~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment