Sunday, December 26, 2010

What Did You Get?


I hope everyone had a good holiday, I sure did. Of the many things I got this holiday season, one of my favorite had to be these Echo Touch Gloves. What makes them so special? Well, the tips of the pointer finger and the thumb a stitched with a special fabric. This fabric allows smartphone touch screens, and tablet touch screens, to recognize your touch. As many of you know, the common problem with using an iPhone or a Droid is the screen doesn't work when you have gloves on. Then you have to go through the hassle of taking your glove(s) off, freezing your fingers, and answer the phone call you are getting. These gloves solve that issue, and I am so happy I got them. I would not recommend using these while shoveling snow though. They are made of 100% polyester, which has a tendency to just soak up water. Then you get ice cold hands, and nobody wants ice cold hands. The gloves come in both men and women's versions. If you are still looking for a gift, this would make a great gift for someone who has a touch screen device. I can also tell you, they do keeps your hands fairly warm. I would recommend this to just about all of my friends.

~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment