Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mophie Doesn't Lie

Image from Mophie's Website
When I went to check my email yesterday, I was very surprised to find an email from Mophie. At the same time, I was overjoyed upon seeing the email. I actually didn't think that Mophie would follow through with my case issue. I was wrong, and I have to apologize to Mophie for every doubting them. The email stated they had shipped my replacement top for my iPhone case. This replacement will allow easier access to the sound off button. For those of you who don't know what happened, you can read the story here.
 This shows what great customer service this company has, and I would be willing to do business with them again. This is also a great example of not giving up. If you try hard enough, you can solve your problems and achieve success. Whether it comes in the form of a piece of a case, or in some other form, you still have achieved your goal.
 According to UPS, the package should arrive at my house in a day. This will be just in time for the weekend. Thanks Mophie!

~Dave

1 comment: