Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mophie Juice Pack


With my plans to get an iPhone, I had to look into a getting case too. The one thing I knew I would need was a case that was protective, yet able to charge my battery. Ironically, when I was reading Mac World, I stumbled across a page wide add for a product named "Mophie". The case surrounds the iPhone, and has the ability to charge it at the push of a button. After reading the article, I went on line to their website to read more about it. It must have been my lucky day, because they are currently having a Valentines day sale on the cases. The specifications were perfect for what I was looking for:
Standby Time: Up to 270 hours

Talk Time: Up to 6 hours on 3G | Up to 12 hours on 2G

Internet Use: Up to 5 hours on 3G | Up to 9 hours on Wi-Fi

Audio Playback: Up to 36 hours

Video Playback: Up to 9 hours


So, after reading into it, I decided to pick one up. Although it adds a little weight and bulk to the phone, it is worth it in the end. Protection was also a key feature when I was shopping around. You can see the Mophie Sale here.

~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment