Monday, February 7, 2011

Help! I Require Assistance!

A couple days ago I mentioned that I would be buying the Mophie Juic Pack Air. When buying it, I didn't think everything through. To me, the most important part of the case was how much battery life it would provide for my phone. However, the more I thought about the case, the more I came to small realization. The volume buttons on the side of the phone are different on the Verizon version of the phone. They are moved down slightly because of a notch made in the antenna. As far as I currently know, my package has not shipped, so I can still contact customer support about the issue. I plan on calling later today in hopes that they will do one of two things. First, I hope they tell me that the case will fit the phone, and that I have nothing to worry about. Or, second, they tell me the case won't be fitting the phone , in which case I would ask that they cancel my order. In addition to canceling the order, I would follow up asking if they would be making a case which would fit the Verizon iPhone. If they say yes, then I may return to them later on and purchase one. As of now though I can only hope that it will fit


~Dave

.

No comments:

Post a Comment