Tuesday, March 29, 2011

By End of Day

We have all been there, waiting for a package to be delivered by UPS. While waiting, you constantly refresh the page with the tracking number to see if anythings changed. This was me yesterday as I waited for my package from Newegg to be delivered. While constantly refreshing, I noticed the site said delivery "By End of Day" in both the early delivery section, and original delivery section. I had sense of what this meant, but I wanted to be sure.

The first way in which I attempted to find the answer was by using Google. Most sites said the day ended at 5'ish, but I knew that couldn't be right because I had gotten packages after 5 o'clock before. I kept searching, but still nothing. When I gave up on Google, I closed the tab and returned back to the UPS page. it was then I noticed that the words "In Transit" were underlined, usually meaning there is a link of some sort. I hovered my mouse over it and to my surprise it brought up a little box with delivery hours listed. "9 to 7, possibly later" is what it said. Who knew that what I was looking for was right under my nose the entire time!

~Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment